District Sales Manager
The Toro Company’s Irrigation and Lighting Division, located in Riverside, California, has an opening for a District Sales Manager. The position will be based in the Northeastern region of the United States for the lighting business. In this position, you will be responsible for sales, development of distribution network and creating demand for product lines.
The Irrigation & Lighting Division of Toro is a market-leading provider of multi-award winning products and services to wholesale distributors, professional contractors, commercial entities and homeowners. With several hundred patents to its name, Toro (and its multiple brands) have a proven record of accomplishment of innovation, having won multiple best new product contests from the Irrigation Association.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Present and sell Unique Lighting Systems (ULS) products and promotions to current and potential clients.
- Determine customer needs, volume potential and price schedules/discount rates.
- Develop sales campaigns to build market share within territory.
- Work with distributors and contractors to create product awareness and generate demand.
- Manage and maintain ULS distributor education programs.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate programs and assist distributors in promoting sales.
- Conduct presentations and represent Company at trade association meetings and events.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent customer service and communication skills. Bachelor's degree in business, landscape design or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience preferred. Prefer at least four years relevant work experience in field sales. Lighting industry or landscape design experience desired. The duties of this position will occasionally require working in outdoor and inclement weather conditions. This position requires occasional overnight travel and candidates must be willing to work at night.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job posted by