""Whatever you do, do with Integrity. Wherever you go, go as a Leader. Whomever you serve, serve with Caring. Whenever you dream, dream with your All. And never, ever give up.""
This is the Credo that we live by at TGIFridays! If you want to be part of a team that holds itself to the highest levels and is always passionate about service and taking care of the guest...then TGIFridays is the place for you!!!
A big part of our success is our people. We are dedicated to hiring only the best, most highly motivated and passionate team members around. We offer world-class training and benefits that are the ""best in the business"". We are a company that embraces diversity and creates an environment of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness and understanding.
We are currently looking to hire a General Manager. Below are some of the responsibilities you will find for this role:
- Manages all day-to-day restaurant operations with a focus on delivering a great guest experience; directing and supporting team members; and managing all profit and loss centers.
- Aligns all behavior with the Credo and Guiding Principles.
- Executes on all brand standards.
- Identifies opportunities to drive sales, traffic and return visits with a 4-wall mentality.
- Determines current and future staffing needs in the restaurant to ensure an adequate number of talented team members are available to deliver a great guest experience.
- Identifies high potential team members and managers to fill future openings.
- Provides honest feedback, coaching and development to managers and team members.
- Evaluates performance fairly and frequently and holds managers and team members accountable to results.
- Creates a safe, clean and discrimination-free environment for all managers, team members and guests by ensuring all legal and company standards are met and following up quickly on all guest, manager or team member complaints.
- Completes all financial and personnel / payroll related administrative duties in and an accurate and timely way, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Job posted by