The role of the Maintenance Planner is to improve the work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of parts, material, and equipment access. The Maintenance Planner acts as a liaison between the production and maintenance department. This person needs a complete understanding of the tool crib function, inventory management and parts distribution.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
• Managing the plant maintenance work order system utilizing are CMMS (B&L).
• Maintain data accuracy and completeness in CMMS (B&L).
• Utilize the maintenance team and / or production staff to develop and write PM’s in B&L /PM system. Schedule and assign all PM’s and work orders to maintenance shift supervisors.
• Coordinates activities between operations and maintenance and with other staff, contractors, and vendors.
• Stays abreast of the activities of engineering projects and uses this information in planning and scheduling work.
• Advises supervisors and department managers of critical and continuing maintenance problems.
• Assist in the development of a tool crib/ stockroom plan for maintenance parts, supplies, materials.
• Recommends the proper inventory control levels.
• Track all equipment information and spare parts and documentation.
Job posted by