As a Restaurant Manager with TGiFridays, you can expect a salary of $45,000 to $60,000 based on experience, quarterly bonuses, world-class training and a generous benefits package that is the best in the business. You can be comfortable in the knowledge that a career with us will be stable-with nearly 50 years of business under our belt, we know what it takes to retain and motivate great employees to excel in an exciting work atmosphere. We are especially proud of our vacation policy, which starts accruing on your first day with two weeks vacation your first year, three weeks during your second and third years and all the way up to five weeks vacation, plus a four week sabbatical. We embrace diversity and foster a work environment of inclusion through respect, fairness and understanding. We provide comprehensive orientation training and continuous online development classes; exceptional Restaurant Managers can explore regional or corporate advancement opportunities.
Additional benefits for the Restaurant Manager include:
- Cafeteria-style medical, dental and vision healthcare insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick leave
- Educational assistance with tuition and student loans
- Legal assistance plan
- Pet, home and auto insurance via payroll deductions
- Credit union membership
- Dining discounts for your and up to 6 friends
- Wellness programs
- Domestic partner benefits
- Paycheck direct deposit
If you are an outgoing and self-motivated individual looking for an exciting career opportunity with a team that holds itself to the highest levels and is always passionate about taking care of our guests, join our management team at T.G.I. Fridays!
We are seeking positive and energetic Restaurant Managers to create an entertaining and exciting dining experience for customers, a supportive and fun culture for employees and financial success in the range of two to six million dollars per year for your restaurant.
As a Restaurant Manager with T.G.I. Friday's, you will utilize your skills to identify opportunities to drive sales, traffic and return visits, develop and implement opportunities to control costs and increase market visibility and provide budget management and oversight. You will also ensure that legal and company standards are met and follow-up quickly on all customer or employee complaints.
Additional responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager include:
- Managing all aspects of operations for a specific department within the Restaurant including marketing and human resources, while ensuring the Company's standards of quality, service and operations are maintained
- Managing operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date manpower plan of restaurant staffing needs
- Preparing schedules and ensuring that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts
- Using the Great Selection process to interview all team members ensuring team members hired meet Company standards.
- Staffing, training and developing team members through orientations, ongoing feedback establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis
- Identifying operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; developing and implementing plans to address opportunities (i.e., R&M, marketing)
- Performing liquor, wine and beer checks in order to ensure proper invoicing.
- Ensuring proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and Company assets, including security or beer walk-in, liquor room, store room, freezer and office
- Preparing end of shift reports including Daily Labor Control, Daily Food Control, and Daily Sales
- Supervising 20-30 team members. 2-5 trainers per shift
Job posted by