Are you looking for the next place to grow your HR Systems career? We are looking for you!
The HRIS Analyst role at Toro is an exciting opportunity to drive how HR Systems influence the business. We are a blended SAP shop with on-premise and Cloud solutions. The way we do work is changing and we need you to join our team to help take it to the next level. This role is core to Tier 2 support for our HR field partners, the role will help to drive systems projects, enhancements, security, break fixes of integrations, and overall systems testing. Additionally, partnering with our COEs in the annual talent processes such as performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, and open enrollment. Most of which are done currently in SuccessFactors.
If this looks like a perfect fit for you, some fun and exciting pieces that you would get to impact include:
• Supporting SuccessFactors – don’t worry if you haven’t done this before, we can train you!
• In-depth knowledge of data transmissions or file extracts. This one requires someone with an inquisitive mind. If something isn’t working… do you want to figure out why?
• Semi-Annual testing of SAP to make sure we don’t break anything when we put in some support packs (aka improvements).
• If system configuration is your bandwidth, there are always opportunities to find something new to improve with a slight change.
• Relationships are huge on this team. We support all of HR so you will need to get to know everyone! Coffee… Lunch… quick check-in… if you have a little bit of a social drive, this place is for you.
• Lastly – Data is growing at Toro. Do you wonder what stories numbers or charts can tell? Do you want to learn a new reporting tool and train HR how to use it? Come join us!
Here is the canned part of the job description. Qualified candidates must have strong systems knowledge and experience. Candidates must be able to manage relationships with several key stakeholders inside and outside HR including the following: HR business partners, location HR administrators, payroll, IS and finance. Candidates must be able to manage multiple projects at one time and display a sense of urgency when dealing with employee transactions and changes. And want to have fun while working hard!
• At least an associate’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of human resources systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with SAP or other HCM system. (Peoplesoft, Ultipro, etc)
• Demonstrated Microsoft Office applications experience including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work well under the pressures of time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience gathering requirements, system testing, developing test plans and scripts
• Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with others within and outside of human resources; and a professional change management demeanor.
• Experience with ad hoc reporting
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
Core Essential Functions:
• Understand and support system integrations (SAP, SuccessFactors, external talent management systems, etc.)
• Level 2 Support – including Incident Management – resolve and track production incidences and prevent re-occurrences
• Identify and create queries and reports
• Perform configuration and set up in HR systems
• Create and improve system documentation
• Facilitate, support, design, and execute integration and system test plans
About The Toro Company:
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment, including turf, snow and ground-engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. For over 100 years, our ideas have transformed the way professionals and homeowners care for their outdoors, including many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world. Across our strong family of brands, our success is founded on building trusted relationships, creating innovative products and following ethical business practices – ideals shared by our nearly 7,000 employees around the world. With sales of $2.4 billion in fiscal 2015, Toro consistently delivers strong financial performance and market leadership
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job posted by