Inernational Marketing Analytics Intern
The Toro Company, located in Bloomington, Minnesota is currently seeking an intern for their 2017 Summer Internship Program.
We are seeking a student with strong leadership skills to become a team member working on important projects in the International Division. An internship at Toro provides you with real-world corporate experience, and an opportunity to learn and develop technical and communication skills while working with teams and alongside business leaders. This intern will be responsible for completing day-to-day tasks as well as long-term projects as assigned. These projects provide opportunities to add value to the organization and may influence decision-making, growth and profitability at Toro. This position focuses on Marketing and Sales analytics for the International Division. The compilation and analysis of data for the Division will be used in terms of reflective and predictive analytics. Global statistics will be derived and supplied to Divisional Sales and Marketing to assist them in their ventures. Structured and ad-hoc requests will both be supplied as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily sales reporting
- Mine data as required for Marketing Managers and Sales Managers
- Analyze data and comment on future trends based on past performance
- Assist in the data requirements of the quarterly reprojection process
- Build up new reports that can be used going forward by the Division
- Analyze future forecasts versus past actual sales
- Assist Marketing Requirements Analysts in ad-hoc reporting requests
- Creation of Sales and Inventory reports using our Connectivity system
- Monthly market reviews analyzing market performance & identifying areas for growth opportunities
- To be eligible for this program, you must be a student currently enrolled in a business related degree program, with a graduation date no earlier than December 2017, and be interested in a career in a Marketing Analytics or Statistics.
- Qualified candidates will possess strong leadership and critical thinking skills and demonstrate an ability to take initiative and drive results. They will also have the ability to analyze reports and take a hands-on approach to problem solving while performing at a high level.
About The Toro Company:
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment, including turf, snow and ground-engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. For over 100 years, our ideas have transformed the way professionals and homeowners care for their outdoors, including many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world. Across our strong family of brands, our success is founded on building trusted relationships, creating innovative products and following ethical business practices – ideals shared by our nearly 7,000 employees around the world. With sales of $2.4 billion in fiscal 2015, Toro consistently delivers strong financial performance and market leadership.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job posted by