Production Assembly - 3rd Shift
Exmark Manufacturing, a division of The Toro Company, is seeking Assemblers for its operations on 3rd shift (10 PM – 6 AM). Exmark Manufacturing provides a competitive wage and compensation package. Additionally, 3rd shift employees earn a $.50 per hour shift differential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS FOR 3rd SHIFT (10 PM – 6 AM)
• Performs assembly operations in the production of outdoor power equipment. This can be done by hand or by use of power/air tools.
• Examines items produced to determine if items meet specifications. Positions parts in specified relationship to each other using general knowledge of product and/or using bills of materials.
• Bolts, screws, clips or otherwise fastens parts together. Works at different work stations as production needs require.
• Must be able to meet quality and productivity standards. Continually strives to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product/process.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment in accordance with 5S standards.
• Identify and apply Lean methodologies to ensure processes are scientifically controlled and continuously improved.
• Willingly performs other duties as assigned by supervisors.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
About The Toro Company:
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment, including turf, snow and ground-engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. For over 100 years, our ideas have transformed the way professionals and homeowners care for their outdoors, including many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world. Across our strong family of brands, our success is founded on building trusted relationships, creating innovative products and following ethical business practices – ideals shared by our nearly 7,000 employees around the world. With sales of $2.4 billion in fiscal 2015, Toro consistently delivers strong financial performance and market leadership.
Job posted by